Moved the clubhouse a week and a half ago, so all we’re waiting for is for the ice to get thick enough. I’ve had reports of 2 inches at the beginning of the week, so by the weekend, it should be thick enough to go iceboating on. Only concern now is the bleedin snow that just fell. I’ll find out if the ice is clear, and post it then.
posted in: News | 0
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.